About Me

My photo
i am a creative person. mother to a daughter who is an active young woman and a constant blessing in my life. i hope that you enjoy your visit here and that you will return often.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009


it is now exactly two minutes past noon and i have yet to eat breakfast . . .

earlier; i went to the fridge and found a great selection of recently purchased fruit and started to wash, peel, and otherwise prepare it when i realized that i also haven't taken my photo of the day yet and hey(!) i could just get that done right now . . . you know, the two birds with one stone thing . . . and gosh i'm pleased with myself . . . and so now approximately an hour later and roughly 15o shots fired from the camera i have my photo of the day. not even a great one, just a so-so shot (macro, of course) of my lovingly prepped green kiwis.

i think i should probably go and actually eat my "breakfast" now . . .

2 comments:

  1. It's noon here and I haven't had breakfast either. I'm too enthralled with your blog to stop for a bite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Diane~!~

    you cannot imagine how thrilled i am to see you here at my blog~!!~i'm honored that you came by and am happy to see that you had such an interesting time looking around. i am sorry that i've kept you from properly eating though~!~

    :)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete

i love knowing what your thoughts are and knowing that you've paid a visit if you have the time to drop a line or two.

i attempt to answer all comments and/or questions. if this is important to you make sure you are not set on no reply which leaves me no way to get back to you.

Followers