this afternoon i made it into the rose garden and this opening bud was so pretty but did have some spots on it so i tried to frame it up so that they weren't so noticeable. i also did some in camera adjustments and liked what happened with the exposure and slight softening of color.
this one's for you Miss Tiffanny~!~
as far as collage work today i cut my newest watercolor paper background into 4" X 6" card bases.
and i discoverd that i could store them neatly in an old photo album that i had laying around. i'm fairly certain that i can't be the first person to discover the convenience of this organizational trick but i'm very pleased with the way it will work out. i have finished or almost finished cards in the front and backgrounds in the back. now if i could only find those missing backgrounds . . .