About Me

My photo
i am a creative person. mother to a daughter who is an active young woman and a constant blessing in my life. i hope that you enjoy your visit here and that you will return often.

Friday, April 23, 2010

today is the big day and i have all of my players listed on their own ticket within this teacup. it's at this very moment that i'm wishing that i didn't have to choose just one main winner . . .

. . . but i must . . . and the winner is . . . Diane from http://www.persnicketyquilts.blogspot.com/ ~!~
congratulations Diane. i will be getting your package out to you within a few days.

as for everyone else who stopped by with happy congratulations i have special surprises for you too. e-mail me your mailing address and i will be popping a small morsel of happiness into an envelope for you as well.
~!!!~thank you for making my first year of blogging so much fun~!!!~

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Diane you lucky girl you! :) This was very nice of you to throw such a wonderful party with gifts libby! I enjoyed being here! :)

    Kathy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to Diane! and to you great blog.
    Love that tea cup by the way!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo for Diane! I am so thankful that you blog, LibbyQ! (big hug)

    ReplyDelete
  4. libbyQ, I am thrilled to have won your anniversary giveaway. The package of goodies arrived yesterday and I can’t stop fondling, studying, and admiring each exquisitely stitched postcard. The more I look, the more details I see. Thank you for this lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete

i love knowing what your thoughts are and knowing that you've paid a visit if you have the time to drop a line or two.

i attempt to answer all comments and/or questions. if this is important to you make sure you are not set on no reply which leaves me no way to get back to you.

Followers