- tuesday, jan. 17th ~ fabric button using the feather stitch from TAST
- wednesday, jan. 18th ~ cutting for pink lemonade (alternate) blocks ~ fabric covered button using the feather stitch from TAST
- thursday, jan. 19th ~ sewed the pink lemonade top together ~ embroidered christmas stocking using TAST stitches ~ fabric button using the feather stitch from TAST ~ applique on secret birthday blocks
- friday, jan. 20th ~ two fabric covered buttons using the feather stitch from TAST
- saturday, jan. 21st ~ applique on secret birthday blocks ~ fabric covered button using the feather stitch from TAST
- sunday, jan. 22nd ~ two fabric covered buttons with various embroidery
- monday, jan. 23rd ~ applique on secret birthday blocks
if you would like to find out more about the 15 minute challenge visit Kate at Life In Pieces.
i am finding it a great way to keep myself moving forward.
i do LOVE making these buttons
Lori over at Humble Quilts has been hosting a darling doll quilt (pink lemonade) quilt-a-long. this is my pink lemonade top/flimsy. i am now considering fabrics for the backing and how i will quilt it . . .
recent gifts have included:
- receiving an unexpected but totally wonderful surprise within the mail
- seeing my houseplants early response to the slightly longer daylight exposure
- discovering and creating my own fabric covered buttons