i have committed to 15 minutes of sewing a day. today i'm giving my first "report card". if you want more information on this there is a button on my sidebar that you can check out or you can visit Life in Pieces.
- tuesday, jan. 10 ~ CPS mixed media postcard
- wednesday, jan. 11 ~ hexie project and cutting half blocks for the pink lemonade quilt-a-long
- thursday, jan. 12 ~ sewing half blocks for pink lemonade
- friday, jan. 13 ~ applique on secret birthday blocks
- saturday, jan. 14 ~ applique on secret birthday blocks
- sunday, jan. 15 ~ applique on secret birthday blocks
- monday, jan 16 ~ made the four corner blocks for pink lemonade and embroidery on a christmas stocking
the blanket stitch was the challenge for last week on Take a Stitch Tuesday.
i've used it here to attach the stem of the pear on my current AAQI project. very tiny stitches. very tiny thread. love the results~!
this week the stitch to use/explore will be the feather stitch. one of my favorites.
today's gifts have included:
- not having to do the dishes this morning
- a bright sun on snow creating millions of sparkles everywhere i look
- a visit from the resident wild bunny "nibbles"