i have continued using lightweight cardboard for the pages as i find that it holds up well to all of the wet media and glue.
some of the supplies/techniques that i have used for this page are:
- water color ~ paints & pencils
- acrylic paint
- a batik fabric scrap
- various found images & words
- my (used) fall to-do list
- a notecard recently sent to me
- bits of artificial leaf that fell off of one of my fall decorations
- stamped images & words
- a skeleton leaf
- some stitching
- washi tape
- micron pens
- lots of glue
i'll be linking up with Art Journal Every Day at Balzer Designs today.
not only is Julie hosting many talented art journalers, she is also sharing more of her own pages and talent. i'm always inspired by what is going on here~!
recent gifts include:
- the slow rhythm of wonderful husbands sleeping breaths
- watching the recent full moon (orange) rise up and over the mountains
- discovering and creating fabric beads
- safely arriving home after a long travel day. there really is 'no place like home'.