About Me

My photo
i am a creative person. mother to a daughter who is an active young woman and a constant blessing in my life. i hope that you enjoy your visit here and that you will return often.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

it's arrived~!!~ this is the artist trading card that Ati made for me in return for my Nonsense and Buttons ATC. i Love it Ati ~ THANK YOU~!!!!!!!!!!!~

Ati lives in Norway and is an artist extraordinaire. treat yourself to a cup of tea while taking a few moments to browse through some of her amazing work on www.malinaplass.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

  1. Ati's card is lovely and thank you for sending me to her blog. I loved all that she does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special ATC all the way from Norway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dearest Libby Q!
    SO PRETTY! I shall hop, hop, hop over there right now! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely - is it made from paper or fabric. I love the words.

    ReplyDelete

i love knowing what your thoughts are and knowing that you've paid a visit if you have the time to drop a line or two.

i attempt to answer all comments and/or questions. if this is important to you make sure you are not set on no reply which leaves me no way to get back to you.

Followers