About Me

My photo
i am a creative person. mother to a daughter who is an active young woman and a constant blessing in my life. i hope that you enjoy your visit here and that you will return often.

Monday, March 21, 2011

"All the art of living
lies in a fine mingling
of letting go and holding on."
HAVELOCK ELLIS

last week i planted some seeds. they have to be kept in the house for now until we have warmer temps but this morning i noticed one of the edible chrysanthemum's is coming up. actually there are two but the one next to it is just barely peeking out of the ground.

outside my windows there has been a mix of cold winds and light snow flurries but inside it's spring~!!

oh me of little faith . . .
i'm such a doubter when it comes to planting seeds. i much prefer to go to the nursery in the later spring and buy those plants which are sprouting up and already showing promise . . . but this year my daughter encouraged me to start more from seed . . .

btw: if you click on the photo you will be able to actually see it
: D

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, there is a bit of spring in there! The hard part for me is transplanting them outside and keeping them alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO see it and I rejoice with you! I planted sweet peas a bit early. I hope they survive. Our growing season is short like yours so we do have to buy some plants sometimes. I am ready for a trip to the garden store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started seeds indoors before. I just buy seedlings from the store. I do start my zucchini, and beans from seeds, but in my greenhouse. Spring is coming!

    ReplyDelete

i love knowing what your thoughts are and knowing that you've paid a visit if you have the time to drop a line or two.

i attempt to answer all comments and/or questions. if this is important to you make sure you are not set on no reply which leaves me no way to get back to you.

Followers