About Me

My photo
i am a creative person. mother to a daughter who is an active young woman and a constant blessing in my life. i hope that you enjoy your visit here and that you will return often.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

dreaming of a fairy garden


the sketch


the tree
creeping thyme
 
 
moss


sweet alyssum flowers


wishing everyone a happy May Day.
i hope that you find some time 
to look for the fairies that live
in your own gardens.




recent gifts include:
  • opening the dryer and inhaling the fresh scent of clean laundry
  • neatly folded laundry
  • FLOWERS
  • the feel of warm sunshine on my skin while i tidy the garden
  • bare feet on damp greening grass

6 comments:

  1. Happy May Day! I love the first day of May!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I did take time today to really enjoy a cup of tea. ; c ) Why can I imagine a picture in my head and it disappears when I try to draw it? One of these days I'll take the time to practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy May Day!
    I adore fairy gardens! Yours will be very special I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sketch and your beautiful photos. May Day was beautiful here. Today it's 36 F and raining, with snow in the forecast for tomorrow. I'll have to imagine my own fairy garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fairy gardens and love to furnish them with twig furniture. Yours is magical!
    Happy May Day - we had a foot of snow ;-)
    Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see your fairy garden, Libby Q!

    ReplyDelete

i love knowing what your thoughts are and knowing that you've paid a visit if you have the time to drop a line or two.

i attempt to answer all comments and/or questions. if this is important to you make sure you are not set on no reply which leaves me no way to get back to you.

Followers